John Erceg, Director General de EnGrande (www.barcelona30.com, www.paris35.com, www.london30.com, etc.), empresa con sede en Barcelona enfocada a reservas online para alojamientos económicos, me informa que están buscando un Director de Hotel Contracting.
Adjunto la descripción en inglés para los que puedan estar interesados.
Director of Client Acquisition
Help EnGrande grow by managing and driving the client acquisition process. This process includes the successful recruitment of an accommodation provider and getting that provider’s establishment online and bookable on EnGrande websites in one week´s time. The Director of Client Acquisition will manage people and processes to grow the portfolio of online accommodations. Manage a staff of recruiters using various channels to acquire accommodation providers. Channels to manage include direct phone, email, online signup, and face-to-face recruitment. This is a management position which requires getting work done and results achieved through other team members.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Be a contributing member of the Management team, bringing fresh ideas and energy to the business strategy and execution.
- Manage an Outside Commercial Sales Team of 4 or more people.
- Manage a team of New Product Creation writers, data entry personnel, and quality control editors
- Set targets and priorities for client acquisition – by city, by type of channel, by type of accommodation
- Manage large databases of potential clients. Segment by channel to be used. Execute tactical actions to engage these clients, and successfully recruit them
- Monitor & Report on the Acquisition Pipeline. Where are the bottlenecks? Identify them and fix them. Maintain forecast and track results.
- Constantly drive process improvements to bring CPA down, and volume of acquisitions up
Director of Client Acquisition will report to the Managing Director.
- Ability to motivate others, coordinate team members, and get results through others
- Organise well, track progress, anticipate bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- Good communicator. Good motivator. Problem solver. See the big picture.
- Fluent Spanish and English, reading and writing. Other European languages a plus.
- University Degree required, MBA desirable
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar role, directly managing people
- Knowledge of online businesses, hotel sector, online travel is a big plus
- Direct knowledge of, and experience in, targeted volume marketing campaigns
- Familiar with direct sales channels and strategies to reduce CPA
Contact: John Erceg, Managing Director
Tel: +34 93 183 4420